Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome to Annabel's Blog



Hello NYC Metro Area!
I'm Annabel, the Entertainer of New York, and I've been clowning and entertaining children in the NYC Metro area and Long Island for over 25 years. I love making children smile and creating good energy at parties. 

Everything from simple entertainment to party tips to resources for your next party, Annabel's Entertainment Center will be able to make your party a success!

Magic Show, Face Painting, Balloon Sculptures, Bouncers, Live Animals, Prizes, Popcorn, Cotton Candy & Snowcone Machines, Spin Art, Sand Art, Giant Slide, Obstacle Course.

Party Packages can be customized to meet your party planning needs. Annabel's Entertainment offers oodles of fun for your birthday party, corporate event, family reunion, fundraiser, promotional event, etc.

Visit my main website at:
http://annabelsentertainment.com/

1 comment:

  1. Annabel was so friendly and energized. She did awesome magic show with live birds, cotton candy, sand art, glitter tattoos, balloon animals. Even the adults enjoyed her show. She made our party so joyful, and memorable, I had to book her for next year already. My daughter Emily wouldn't have any other clown, but Annabel. Thanks again, for bringing your special talent to my daughter's 7th birthday, see you next year.

    ReplyDelete